- Accuracy In Academia - http://www.academia.org -
GWU’s One-Party State
Posted By Malcolm A. Kline On February 12, 2008 @ 12:00 am In News | No Comments
Why does this not surprise? “Employees donated a sum of $52,000 to presidential candidates this election cycle,” Bryan Han reported on Feb. 11 in the GW Hatchet, the college newspaper at George Washington University. “Republican candidates only received 18 percent of the total money donated.”
Here’s the breakdown of the bulk of the donations:
• Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill.—$21, 075
• Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY—$16, 520
• Sen. John McCain, R-AZ—$7, 100
• Gov. Bill Richardson, D-NM—$3,800
• Sen. Fred Thompson, R-TN—$1,200
• Gov. Mitt Romney, R-MA—$1,000
Malcolm A. Kline is the executive director of Accuracy in Academia.
Article printed from Accuracy In Academia: http://www.academia.org
URL to article: http://www.academia.org/gwus-one-party-state/
Copyright © 2009 Accuracy In Academia. All rights reserved.