The roster of lectures at George Washington University is about as balanced as an MSNBC broadcast. This year, the university brought in:
- William Jacobsen, advisor to Colin Powell during the Reagan years;
- David Plouffe, campaign manager, Barack Obama for president-2008; and
- New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman.
Why not invite:
- U. S. Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla.;
- U. S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn.; or
- Frank Gaffney of the Center for Security Policy, who also served in the Reagan Administration?
Not bloody likely.
Malcolm A. Kline is the Executive Director of Accuracy in Academia.