The Sex Week edition for George Washington University’s student newspaper, the GW Hatchet, had several tasteless articles and editorials. Among them were:
- A testimonial about a girl who talks about her one-night stand and how it wasn’t all it was hyped to be
- Morning-after brunch “quiz”
- Screening for STDs and how it costs too much (actually, it costs $85)
- One girl’s use of OKCupid, a dating app, to find a place “to stay” for New Year’s Eve
- The cons of using Tinder, a “dating” app
- A radical feminist “take back your sex life” editorial
It was, needless to say, an uninspiring newspaper edition.