The Left is livid and distraught over the Election Day victory of Donald Trump and has resorted to reporting incidents to blame Trump supporters. However, the problem is that many of them have been debunked as hoaxes.
For example, Yasmin Seweid accused New York City subway riders of not coming to her aid when Trump supporters harassed her. She later admitted she made it up to not get in trouble for violating curfew.
On college campuses, here are some Trumped-up hate crimes which have since their first reporting been verified to be false:
- At North Park University in Chicago, Illinois, a student is no longer enrolled at that university when administrators found out that she lied about a Trump supporter who allegedly wrote her a homophobic e-mail.
- An anti-Latino whiteboard message that said, “Bye Bye Latinos Hasta La Vista” was actually written as a joke by a Latino at Elon University in North Carolina.
- A University of South Florida student was arrested for falsely reporting a robbery by Trump supporters.
- A Villanova University student wouldn’t cooperate with police after claiming she was attacked by two white male Trump supporters. The university said that the student did not want to pursue the matter.
- A teenager in Maryland who wore a Trump ‘Make America Great Again’ hat was beaten up by a group of teenagers protesting Donald Trump’s election victory.
- A California high school student was beaten up for saying positive remarks about Donald Trump on Instagram.
- The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) omitted 2,000 anti-white incidents in their report that claimed anti-minority rhetoric and violence emerged after Donald Trump’s election victory.