1. A prayer vigil, even a nondenominational one.
2. A rally to support U. S. troops.
4. A professor going off on a tangent about “Great Republicans”
5. A professor going off on a tangent about Capitalism’s benefits.
6. Catholic theology professors giving 20 credit points for viewing The Passion.
7. A class on Middle East Studies that examines the victims of terrorism.
8. A Cold War History class that tallies up the number of people killed by communist governments and the number of active agents employed by those same dictatorships, particularly in the United States.
9. An American flag.
10. An Israeli flag.
If you spot any of these phenomenas on your campus, please let us know.