Emerson College: ‘Homosexual’ is Offensive to Gays so Stop Using It

, Spencer Irvine, 294 Comments

Apparently, the word “homosexual” can be offensive to gays at Emerson College. Instead, students are recommended to use the words “gay” or “lesbian.”

294 Responses

1. nonton bokep hentai

September 24, 2017 4:48 am

You can also choose special effects filters to use with
    your video and also choose a preloader for your video.

Listening to music is very soothing for many people.
    3 megapixel camera which operates at a resolution of 1280
    x 1024 pixels.

2. preptable

September 29, 2017 9:14 pm

These glass door units furnished with tempered glass door for safety, interior lighting, self-closing door
    that seals tight with magnetic vinyl gaskets and entirely self-contained system.

Identify where the – Aextra office – Awill be located – against an immovable object
    such as a wall or free standing with traffic passing by on all sides.

Further, these units are furnished with features like stainless-steel interior, exterior and food containers, removable and simple to clean cutting board,
    safe HCFC refrigerant and easy to grip handle.

3. KAT

October 2, 2017 5:16 am

Asking questions are actually nice thing if you are not understanding anything completely, but
    this paragraph provides nice understanding even.

4. mì cay gochu

October 3, 2017 2:11 pm

Can I just say what a relief to uncover a person that truly understands what they are talking about on the web.
    You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it
    important. More and more people really need to look at this and
    understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you’re not more popular because
    you definitely have the gift.

5. ???? ????? ???

October 6, 2017 8:26 am

Many of our tours function time spent cruising alongside the Nile between Aswan and Luxor, whereas others discover Egypt’s deserts and seashores, or cross into the neighbouring country
    of Jordan to go to Petra and the Dead Sea.

6. pokemon rpg

October 6, 2017 6:18 pm

hello!,I really like your writing so a lot! percentage we keep in
    touch extra approximately your article on AOL? I require
    an expert on this space to resolve my problem.
    Maybe that is you! Taking a look ahead to look you.

7. ????? ??????? ???????

October 13, 2017 6:56 pm

If you are searching for spectacular Scuba
    diving (including certification programs), snorkeling, deep
    sea fishing and underwater pictures head for this wonderland in the desert – HURGHADA.

8. yoga Videos greatest shots

October 23, 2017 7:01 am

You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would by no means understand.
    It sort of feels too complex and very huge for me. I’m having
    a look forward for your subsequent post, I will try to
    get the hold of it!

9. goodman

October 26, 2017 9:31 am

I read this piece of writing completely regarding the resemblance of most
    recent and preceding technologies, it’s amazing article.

10. baby shower gift ideas

October 30, 2017 9:54 am

I do not know whether it’s just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your site.
    It appears as if some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This could be a issue with my web browser because I’ve had this happen before.
    Appreciate it

11. comedy podcast

November 2, 2017 3:42 am

The zooming in the digital optical cameras enables us with an increase
    of image quality compared to the normal digital zoom.
    But with somewhat information and several simple tips, you will be well on your
    way to enjoying your paint job. Bongos are a different type of small
    hand drums descends from Cuba and are played in sitting position keeping the instrument between the legs.

12. dragonvale Gem glitch

November 9, 2017 11:05 am

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve keep in mind your stuff
    previous to and you’re simply too great. I actually like what you have
    bought here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which wherein you
    say it. You are making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it
    smart. I can not wait to read far more from you.
    This is really a great website.

13. ??? ????? ??? ?????

November 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your web site,
    how can i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a
    applicable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted
    of this your broadcast provided vivid clear idea

14. ????? gclub

November 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Tremendous issues here. I’m very happy to look your article.

Thank you so much and I am having a look ahead to contact
    you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

15. Car Evaporator Coil

November 20, 2017 11:18 pm

May I simply just say what a relief to discover somebody that
    truly understands what they are talking about on the web.
    You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    More people should check this out and understand this side of your story.
    It’s surprising you’re not more popular because you surely have
    the gift.