In 2022, a lot happened and it’s hard to remember everything that went on throughout the year.
There was parent-driven outrage over Critical Race Theory assignments at all education levels, even at a conservative university like BYU. We cannot forget the concerning, vitriol-filled confrontation at Arizona State University (which is a taxpayer-funded state institution, by the way).
We also took a look at Trump’s military aid to Ukraine after the Russian invasion of Ukraine in February because the Left incorrectly blamed Trump for Russia’s unprovoked attack on a U.S. ally.
We were also humbled to review a copy of conservative scholar Victor Davis Hanson’s latest book, entitled “The Dying Citizen.”
Here are our top five articles from this year:
- Book Review: Is the Dying Citizen a Prediction of America’s Future?
- What happened to Trump’s military aid to Ukraine?
- BYU sociology professor assigns critical race theory activity to students
- Teachers union poll finds voters don’t like public school indoctrination
- ASU students reprimanded for harassing others over police sticker