A magazine called Everyday Feminism may have provided one in an article entitled “10 Things Every Intersectional Feminist Should Ask On a First Date” by Lara Witt.
The Big Ten Questions are:
1. Do you believe that Black Lives Matter?
2. What are your thoughts on gender and sexual orientation?
3. How do you work to dismantle sexism and misogyny in your life?
4. What are your thoughts on sex work?
5. Are you a supporter of the BDS movement?
6. What is your understanding of settler colonialism and indigenous rights?
7. Do you think capitalism is exploitative?
8. Can any human be illegal?
9. Do you support Muslim Americans and non-Muslim people from Islamic countries?
10.Does your allyship include disabled folks?