Pomona College Students can ask to Officially Change Gender for $23

, Accuracy in Academia, Leave a comment

Pomona College students can obtain a birth certificate that ignores their sex at birth, pay $23 and submit a doctor’s letter to the California Department of Public Health. It does not involve the courts system, which most California residents have to go through to change their official gender.