Here are our top ten stories from 2015:
1. George W. Bush, Reappraised? Sort Of
Wait, people praising George W. Bush? Surprisingly, we found some evidence of it.
2. Anti-Semitism on Campus 2015
Everyone is talking about anti-Muslim violence, but anti-Semitism is alive and well. Both are horrible.
3. Global Warming is a Farce
UCLA professor exposed the climate change/global warming farce and was ousted by UCLA. He sued and the university settled.
4. Why They Can’t Stop Trump
Cliff Kincaid on the Donald Trump phenomenon and how he’s led the GOP 2016 race.
5. Penn State Professor Blames Stephen Colbert’s Bad Ratings on Republicans
Yup, that was a real thing that happened. Liberal professor blamed sagging ratings of satirical comedian Stephen Colbert on the GOP.
6. Bad News About Alternative Lifestyles
Homosexual lifestyles aren’t necessarily healthy for children, a study finds.
7. Wisconsin Faculty’s Mass Exodus
Thanks to Republican Governor Scott Walker, Wisconsin faculty and the university system has to take a hard look at its money-making structure.
8. Remaking of Alexander Hamilton
After all the outrage over removing Alexander Hamilton from American currency, a case for keeping him there.
9. Top 10 Global Warming Lies of the Left
Only 10 lies? It’s a good read on the climate change/global warming farce pushed by the Left.
10. Faculty Who Won’t Leave
Tenure is not good for many reasons, one of which is that college professors won’t leave and can’t be fired even if they’re horrible at their job.